- 15 Oct 2021
- 12:30 pm - 1:45 pm
Acing the first 90 days of a new leadership role
The first 90 days in a new role can make or break a leader. First impressions, setting expectations and building reputation are critical steps to ensuring future success.
So how do you effectively introduce yourself to your team and learn about your team mates? How quickly can you begin to shift team culture and what’s the best way to introduce new norms and behaviours?
Join U&U Recruitment and Leaders Lounge for a 45-minute panel with three experienced senior leaders as we explore their top three tips on how to ace the first 90 days of a new leadership role.
- What: Panel discussion and lunch
- When: 15 October 2021
- Time: 12:30pm lunch for a 1pm start
- Where: U&U Recruitment, 259 Queen St Brisbane
- Early bird price: $25.00pp plus booking fee (before 29 September)
- Normal price: $34.00pp plus booking fee
Remember, if you are a Leaders Lounge member, you have exclusive access to our events. Head to www.leaderslounge.com.au and login for your exclusive ticket.
Panellists will be announced soon!