Build more effective relationships at work with ENGAGE
The ENGAGE program is designed for you to become proficient in engaging people in building more effective relationships at work.
Suited to everyone in the organisation, regardless of their title or role, participants in the ENGAGE program will develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of the various personality styles of the people they work with.
This understanding results in more effective and productive working relationships, ultimately improving employee engagement and the business bottom line.
The ENGAGE Program is supported by Wiley’s Everything DiSC; a state-of-the-art diagnostic tool that has a research-validated online assessment and offers the latest in adaptive testing methodology. Each participant receives a comprehensive DiSC report and supported online resources.
Delivered across six live interactive online sessions
- Understanding your own and others communcation styles
- Flexing our communication to effectively work with & collaborate with others
- Giving and receiving feedback effectively
- Communicating assertively in the workplace
- Responds to conflict- helpful or harmful?
- Essential communication skills for conflict resolution
Leaders Lounge members: $750.00 per person
Non-members: $889.00 per person (includes automatic membership to Leaders Lounge)
Dates and Enrolments
COHORT 1 Program Dates
This program runs for 6 sessions every Thursday fornight from 2pm – 3.30pm. FIrst session commences Thursday 22 July, 2021.
- Session 1: 22 July 2021
- Session 2: 29 July, 2021
- Session 3: 5 August, 2021
- Session 4: 12 August, 2021
- Session 5: 19 August, 2021
- Session 6: 26 August, 2021
Enrolment closes 16th July, 2021